Cookies (for popping on a website below)
This website is provided and controlled by Merxway ApS, Copenhagen, Denmark, CVR no.: 37951579
- Personal data
Merxway recognizes and respects the importance of the privacy of our visitors of our website and users of online systems. This policy accounts for the personal data and cookies etc. used via our website and online systems. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this website or online systems and delete the cookies placed by the website.
- Personal data
On our website and in the online systems, we collect only necessary information about name, company, postal address, email address, other contact information, age, interests, gender, IP addresses, information about your browser, operating system and movements and behavior on our website and online systems and other personal data relevant and necessary for the use of the services. Our website and online services are intended for a general audience, and Merxway does not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes and based on our legitimate interest and/or for fulfilment of a contract as applicable:
- Provision of Merxway services and products according to agreed terms
- To accommodate your requests and inquiries for services or information
- Provision of newsletters or notifications, including press releases, offered by Merxway
- The purposes listed in the below cookie section
Personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside Merxway unless permitted or required under applicable legislation.
We delete or anonymize your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed.
If you have submitted personal data to us, e.g. when registering for a newsletter or a service, you enjoy certain rights to gain access to the data processed about you according to applicable regulations. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to rectify the data processed if relevant.
If you wish to exercise your right to access your personal data, to object to it being processed or to rectify processed data, please contact email@example.com
We store personal data on ZOHO.eu operating system for business and database servers with limited access located in secured facilities. The servers are protected by anti-virus software and firewalls, among other measures. We also using “ Interneto Vizija”, Serveriai.lt services.
The following third parties store the following cookies on this website:
- Google Analytics and Google DoubleClick (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on gender, age, location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements
- Youtube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to Youtube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button)
- Facebook (provided by Facebook, Inc.) to identify users logged in to Facebook for the purpose of sharing content on Facebook (only when you are logged in to Facebook when visiting our website and only when clicking the Facebook button)
- LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) to enable us a) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button), and b) to perform statistical analyses of information on business demographics to learn about our visitors
You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the high quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence thereof.
- Contact details
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms shall be subject to Danish law and any dispute, claim, matter of construction or interpretation arising out of or relating to the website, including these terms, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts.